Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've had So Many Facelifts That I................


Another observation of the goings on in Boca Raton, is that there are many face lifts around town. I would spot a person who looked like a 30 year old, and then I would spot their 60 year old hands. I can see what they are doing in trying to look younger for what ever reason. But I could tell in a second that they had a face lift. Their skin is pulled so tightly over their skull it is ridicules. Why I saw one women with both ears on the back of her head. That's how tight her skin was pulled back. It looks like someone smeared their face with a butter knife. One day I was standing outside of a mall when it started to rain. There were about 4 or 5 people with face lifts around me and when the rain hit their faces it sounded like a Cozy Cole, Gene Krupa and Ginger Baker drum extravaganza. One person said to me that they had so many face lifts that they can't wear a hat anymore because it covers their eyes.

No comments: