Wednesday, May 14, 2008

12 Items Not 13

You know what bugs me. People who go to the express lane in the supermarket with more than 12 items. Don't these people know that they, the supermarket people, have set this number so people with 12 items or less don't have to wait in line behind someone who is buying food for the week and they only have a couple of items to purchase. The sign does not say about 12 items it says 12 items. I guess I am one of the knucklehead who counts my items to make sure I am following the rules. If I have 13 items I will move on the the regular lanes and probably get behind a person who is doing their 6 month shopping for the family of 10. I start to steam when I am behind a person that has say 16 items and I have a box of toothpicks. Some people feel guilty and say "oh its only over a couple of items you can go before me". Thank a lot jerk wad ,if you were not in the 12 item lane there would be no need for the apology. And I could have been out the door on my merry way. I wish the cashier would say to these people "You will have to go to the regular check out because you do not seem to know how to count". Oh it would be a grand day in Willie's world. To all the people who go to the express lane with one too many items I would like to say You suck- you know count item-trying to get up on someone-can't read the sign A holes.

1 comment:

Farf's Girl said...

There are lot worse things in the world - like earth quakes and cyclones - to be worried about sh*t like this, UW.