Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gifts that Keep on Giving

I am getting ready to buy some Christmas gifts this year, but with the economy the it is it is going to be a little different. Here is a list of some of the gifts I am thinking of giving;

For my wife a picture of a Lord and Taylor store.
For the grandchildren a very nice rock.
For my father who lives in Fla. a strip of cotton to cover the bar in the pull out couch that is always sticking in my back on visits.
For my brother a very nice tree branch that fell off of our tree.
For my sister in law a matching tree branch.
For all of our friends a bag of shredded paper from our paper shredder, which has many uses, none of which I can think of at this time.
And for a couple of special people a vile of your pals sweat from spin class.

I feel it is going to be a special holiday season this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to see that you are sending no one a squaking chicken. An up side to an otherwise dismal economy.

Please show Monica:
http://www.bustedtees.com/icheatatdreidel
We miss her at Hannukah!