1. The first shout today is to the old Fox news guy Bret Hume. Bret was again talking about Tiger Woods and how much forgiveness he would get if he disavowed Buddhism and became a Christian. Well Bret I have nine little word for you from your pal. "Fuck you and the horse you rode up on." Some people were offended by Hume's disrespect towards Buddhism, and proselytizing for Christianity, not me. How can you be offended by a Fox news man who is a horses ass and can disrespect 356 million people all at one time. It is amazing how one man can do this just by opening his big f'in mouth.
2. This is why conservatives just don't get it. Scott Brown the Republican congressman from Mass.,who was just elected, has come under fire because he voted for the job bill against what the Conservative establishment wanted. You see they don't want anything that can help the people, they just want to say no to anything that this president is trying to do. Mr. Brown is not the darling of the right any more because he selfishly voted to help the people of his state. God forbid he tyred to help the people and go against the agenda of the nutty wing of the conservative movement. Oh god the Messiah is not what we thought. Thank Jebus.
3. And now for a little spin news. Tuesday nights class,run by our spinning sweetheart the lovely and talented Amy. And it got off to a ruff start. First it was the Ipod thingy again and then the microphone thingy, with lots of feed back, would not fit her small head, and her I pod kept falling off her bike. And I could go on and on but I won't. She finally got it together about 20 minutes later and was just about to start when all of a sudden, this women stepped up in front of our sweetheart and started to ramble on and on about all kinds things. I just caught a couple of her rants, it was something like, she thought there were two shooters on the grassy knoll. And how could they take "My Mother the Car" off TV after only one season. And then she charged out of the workout room yelling at the top of her lungs "Where's the beef". But our gal hung in there and just stared at her for a second or two. God I love spin class.
4. On Wednesday your pal ran the spin class and it was a good one. Among the spinners were Dede, both Wendy's, Wendy and the other Wendy, and three woman that take the class that I still have not got their names down. And I used the microphone that everyone has been having trouble with and I had no problems at all. The people who have had trouble with it are mostly woman. Now this is just a theory of mine, but maybe you need to have a penis to have the microphone work correctly. I'm just saying, maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment