Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Couple of Words from a Paranoid Nutcase

What scares me the most is that this nut-job has millions of people tuning in everyday and thinking he is the most rational person in the world., That scares me a whole lot.



I couldn't help myself so I had to add this one from Colbert.


The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Tip/Wag - James O'Keefe & Sean Hannity
http://www.colbertnation.com/
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorSkate Expectations

3 comments:

Lodo Grdzak said...

Willie:

Why do u let this guy bother you so much? He's just a huckster. An Elmer Gantry. He's actually really pathetic and (I would guess) unhappy. I mean, now he's so locked into these views he's really just a prisoner of them. He has no way to go by way of development and no leeway for modification of his message, which must be a very frustrating psychological state. Nobody likes to feel stuck. Or trapped. Yet there he is. The more people that watch him, the more entrapped he becomes by his media identity. He thought he was getting over. Becoming a success. But all he became is a very public fool.

Willie Y said...

I hear you Lodo, but just get's me all pissy when I hear some of these crazy thing this guy has said, and it is thrown in my face as the fucking word of god. Do you think that all of his viewers fact ckeck anything this nut job says. I don't think so and that is scary.

And it does give me great pleasure to point out that this guy is a nut.

Lodo Grdzak said...

Wilie:

I think what appeals to this guy's audience is the lack of fact-checking. This guys fan base debates topics with comments like, "Oh yeah--well so's your mother!" This kind of infantile shit. Its tribal stuff. Angry boy stuff. They know they're dumb, so why fight it? Embrace it. Become a brown shirt. Front-line infantry. Listen to Limbaugh. He'll rub those intellectual noses into the ground. But at the end of the day, these guys still do the landscaping for the same college grads they hate. Still pump their gas or clean-out their cesspool or fight their wars for them. They deserve to be angry. That's their blue-collar reward for anti-intellectualism. Embrace the hate losers! You're gonna need it to get you through your day!