Arrhythmia, and it may not a good thing. I am going to the cardiologist on Friday for next step. I will keep you informed of what is happening. Thanks for your concern Amy.
Arrhythmia treatment depends on the type and severity of the arrhythmia. In some cases of arrhythmia, no treatment is necessary. Treatment options include: medications, lifestyle changes, invasive therapies, electrical devices or surgery. In some cases, no treatment will be necessary.
Sorry to hear that Willie. I hope that the Doc gives permission to come back soon. Spin class will not be the same without you. Take it easy there Willie...
Willie, No riding shotgun with my spin buddy today at Dan's Sat. a.m. spin class--you were missed--come back soon. How did your Friday cardiologist mtg. go?
4 comments:
So what happened with the stress test? I hate being left out in the dark...
Arrhythmia, and it may not a good thing. I am going to the cardiologist on Friday for next step. I will keep you informed of what is happening. Thanks for your concern Amy.
Arrhythmia treatment depends on the type and severity of the arrhythmia. In some cases of arrhythmia, no treatment is necessary. Treatment options include: medications, lifestyle changes, invasive therapies, electrical devices or surgery. In some cases, no treatment will be necessary.
Sorry to hear that Willie. I hope that the Doc gives permission to come back soon. Spin class will not be the same without you. Take it easy there Willie...
Willie,
No riding shotgun with my spin buddy today at Dan's Sat. a.m. spin class--you were missed--come back soon. How did your Friday cardiologist mtg. go?
Post a Comment