
In spin class this Monday the Evil one attracted a good number of people to the workout. And today she made a big step in kind of getting it together a little faster in starting the workout, some what on time. But that did not matter too much because it was still a good hard workout. It was a tough workout and as she always seems to do, comes up with a great new workout , it seems every week. Once again, it was a great workout.
After the workout, I will always sit down with The Hammer and we will talk a little about what is going on. This time I was just about to get into it with her when pregnant Carrie AKA Wonder Women shows up and that was it for your pal, as I was ignored and left to sit there and stare into space. I had suddenly become Griffin, the invisible man. I am there but I am not seen. That's OK I'm old and just a piece of scenery. I fade into the background. Oh well, maybe Evil will give me a few minutes next week.
Yours truly,
Your invisable Pal
"I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see
me."
No comments:
Post a Comment