Thursday, April 22, 2010

Well it all started.......................

Well your pal taught his second spin class since the, you know what happen to my thing-a-ma-jig. And it went well and everyone got a good workout, and I did not fall on the floor, clutching my chest and wiggle around like a beached whale.

And this medical problem that I have been going through, had for me a consequence. And the consequence it is that I have to explain what happen to me. And it's not like I could gather everyone I know and pack them into a meeting hall and explain to everyone there what happen to their pal. No, I have to explain it personally to everyone I run into. And I don't mind doing it, and I know that people are concerned, but holy crap my mouth hurts. But I was thinking the other day after I told my heart story for the 1000Th time. Why couldn't I record my story on one of those personal recorders and when someone asked me what happened. I would just hand them the recorder and say "Play this, it's the complete story of my heart ordeal. And it has comments by my doctor, Dr Bond, and foot notes provided by my wife, plus it is narrated by Jame Earl Jones". "Golden Uncle Willie, golden.

Here is the Elton John song "Sacrifice". It has got nothing to do with this post. It is just as I am writing this post there is a biography of Elton John on the TV. And they played this song,and I like this song, so here you go.

2 comments:

Lodo Grdzak said...

Just play the recorder. Funny. Like that idea.

Spencer Troxell said...

It's funny that you put that Elton John video at the bottom of the post, because I just bought his greatest hits, and have been listening to that particular song quite a bit. That one, and 'This Train Don't Stop There Anymore'.

My dad used to listen to Elton all the time when I was a little kid, and I'm just getting around to appreciating him as an adult. Thanks for the synchronicity.