Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randumb Thoughts

1. Once again a very devote Christian that preached abstinence and was a real family values guy has step over to the side of Satan. Mark Souder of Indiana is quitting Congress after admitting to having an affair with a part time staff worker. Will they ever learn not to promise to live the puritan life style to court the religious right vote. Don't you just love it when one of these sanctimonious bastards gets caught. Your pal really gets a kick out of these stories. Some times I think there really is a god.

2. I just got back from seeing the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I did not read the book, but my wife did and she said the movie was just as good as the book. The people here at Willie's World, especially my cross eyed cousin Pee Wee, gives it his special 3 thumbs up. And he really does have 3 thumbs. He was the model for the saying "He's all thumbs".

3.Sarah Palin on Thursday endorsed Tea Party-backed Washington state Senate candidate Clint Didier. And Clint has said "The federal government " is a predator." He vows to oppose the "Marxist utopia" he says Democrats want to create "where everyone is taken care of from womb to tomb." This said Mr Didler has cashed in on one big government aid program. He has received nearly $273,000 in federal farm subsidies since 1995, according to a database of U.S. Department of Agriculture subsidies maintained by the Environmental Working Group. Oh yes, another bright tea party moron.

4. Wednesday I lead spin class and had told everyone on Monday that I was going to use all 50's music for the ride. So naturally they thought Elvis, Little Richard and Buddy Holly. But because it was a transition period in music with the guys that I listed ,but it was also the time of Rosemary Cloonie, Joni James and Eydie Gorme. So I started spin class with this little dittie.

3 comments:

ERSG said...

Hey Willie,
How did the 50's class go? What did you do to the"little ditty?" I'm sure it was a fun, challenging and interesting class.

Willie Y said...

I only frighten the class with the Teresa Brewer song, but used other music. I am going to do a 50's workout but I may need your help,Mix Miester, putting it together

ERSG said...

Did you buy mix meister? Or are you still just thinking about it? I will be glad to help...