Yesterdays spin class was packed with regulars and a couple of interlopers, plus the hardest working spinner, Bob, Wendy's husband. After the workout the pad under Bob's ride had a pool of sweat so deep that it actually had a couple of small fish in it.
Our gal Evil put on a great ride that was quite challenging. I know I have said it before but she always hits the mark with her workouts. As we were going through a very hard section of the workout when our gal said "It turns me on to hear everyone breathing hard". So here you go Evil.
So now we know that our gal likes heavy breathing so I suggest that everyone in the class on Monday should make a point of letting her hear, very clearly, our panting breath. I know that she will be thrilled and possibly turned on.
While the class was winding down our gal said "You guys are great". And with that there began a discussion which ended with what would be the proper term in addressing the more mature woman. Some of the suggestions were Babe, Ms., sweetheart, and the every popular "Hey you".
So that was it. A good class with good tunes, as our gal always seems to hit the mark in her workouts. So this is for you ERSG. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Pleases!
Very funny! Sorry, I didn't have a chance to respond yesterday.
Post a Comment