When we got back to Maine,I decided that I would use my photoshop skills to make them a couple of tradition wedding day photos with their likeness. So I used my mother-in-laws wedding photo for one of the pictures and asked a friend if I could use a photo of her mothers wedding as well. It was a photo of her mother and father and her grand parents. I was going to replace her families heads with our friends,who just got married,and with my wife and myself.
So I did the deed and I decided that I would give my friend her picture back but I would put my head in place of her grandmothers. She had had the picture in her living room for years and I thought that she would notice it right a way. So I returned her picture and placed it where it had been, in her living room and off I went. Well it took about 2 months before her husband noticed it and called me that second, laughing like hyenas.
Never a dull moment around your pal.

3 comments:
Amusing!
Photoshop is a wonderful gift!
Thats funny yo.
Post a Comment