Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Randumb Thoughts

1. My favorite nut case, Glen Beck, is at it again. He has accused the president of being a black racist communist, for not meeting with the BP's CEO. When is Glen going to start wearing a tin foil hat? I will say it again, how can anybody, in their right mind, think that this guy is not a candidate for a rubber room.

2. Authorities in California have said that artist Thomas Kinkade was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. And I for one say "thank you". At least he won't be able to paint one of his god awful paintings for a while. Thank you California highway patrol.

3.Nevada's tea party candidate Sharron Angle,does not seem to have a grip on telling the truth. On a softball interview on Fox, she said had Sara Palin's endorsement when she didn't. The crew at Fox never asked her about a couple of her beliefs that we should kill Medicare and Social Security and reinstate the prohibition of alcohol. I bet she has a good chance of winning in state that includes Lost Wages,as my grandfather use to call Las Vegas.

4. Jimmy Dean, a country music legend for his smash hit about a workingman hero, "Big Bad John," and an entrepreneur known for his sausage brand, died on Sunday. He was 81. Mister Deans last request was that his body be ground up and encased in one of his company's sheep casings. That's keeping it real Jimmy.

5.Some of the entertainment headlines. Brad Pitt Trims His Beard. Sean Hayes & Kristin Chenoweth's Fantastic, Sloppy Make Out. Dixie Chick Buzz Cut. Christina Aguilera: Sometimes I'm Attracted To Women. Maria Menounos Tweets Her Bikini'd, Celtics Pride. Heavy stuff. I would love to see this headline one time. Jennifer Aniston takes a dump and it looks cute and it smells like the fresh out of doors.

1 comment:

Lodo Grdzak said...

Definitely wrap Dean in the sheep casing. Only fitting!