Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Love the Smell of Sweat in the Morning........ Smells Like Victory

Yesterday I ran my usual spin class and it was a great one if I do say so myself, and I do. The music was great and the workout was killer, killer I tells ya. Oh I was in my glory listening to everyone moan and groan, huff and puff. Oh it does the heart good to see everyone suffering so.

Two of the songs that I used are from a new group to me, " The Arcada Fire". I was turned on to this group by a fellow blogger, Spencer over at "Everything in the Medicine Cabinet has Expired". You should give them a listen, I know you will like them. And also visit Spencer's blog as well, I think you will lke it.

This Friday my wife and I are off to the motherland, New Jersey, to visit my brother and party with our friends and family in Hoboken on the fourth. The kids of our friends have a condo that looks out over the Hudson River so we can watch the firework on the fourth.

I am bringing my computer so you will not be deprived of the wonderful crap you read here at Willie's World. And I will probaly stick a couple of best of's as well. Have a good holiday everyone.

1 comment:

Spencer Troxell said...

I haven't seen that video before. What a cool band.

Thanks for the plug, and enjoy your holiday!