Thursday, December 6, 2007

Is that guy driving a egloo?


OK what's up with the people driving around with a 2 foot snow drift on their cars. That is just making me crazy. Today I was out and about and got behind this person, I don't know if it was a man or women because all the window were covered with snow and ice so I couldn't see, they were driving about 4 mph, and trying to clean off the inside of their windshield. This dumb ass must have walked out the door,jumped in the car, started it, let it warm up for 1 second and took off. You tell me how he knew he was getting into a car and not a snow bank. Why not let your car warm up a bit, clean off the windows so you can SEE me behind you talking to myself and giving you the stuff. There has been, I have seen this, a couple of people who still have snow and ice on their cars in June. I have seen a penguin family living on their roof. I kid you not.

There is another type of snow hauler that will clean the windshield but only enough so that they can see straight ahead. It's just this little circle on the windshield. Just about the size of this knuckleheads head.
Holy crap, please someone help these poor unfortunate few that don't have either the brains or the where with all to cope with the intricacies of how to clean the snow off of a vehicle. Isn't there some adult education class that can teach these miscreants this task.
Lets all bow our heads. Dear ------------ please guide these poor unfortunates in the skills of auto snow removal and if they fail, may they be struk by lighting. Amen.

No comments: