Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hardly Spinning

Mondays spin class was a Evil classic. When she bring out the paper diagrams of the ride you know your in for it. I guess she had to put on a big show for one on her triathlete interlopers who was in class. Who by the way, wasn't working all that hard. I know because your pal always monitor the group to make sure they are working just as hard as I am. And she was way down on the ball buster meter. I guess she won't be back because, she was riding next to your pal and she couldn't keep up. She is probably thinking I'm a triathlete and I can't keep up with a old man, I am a real embarrassment to myself. But if she decides to come again, I'll talk to her and give her some encouragement, like I did with Mary Dede and Heidi. They have come along way with some encouragement from the spin-mistier general. So maybe there is some hope for this interloper.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ok Willie,
so I am not going to comment on this post cus I need to bare my soul about this AM. Okay...Okay...Okay I admit it . I didn't hold onto your bike. There was some discussion about it and Victor did notice that the new girl grabbed number 7 and she was gonna move. But then there were only new bikes and you weren't there...and sometimes you don't show...and I think maybe victor thought she was cute..or at least nice...and anywho before you know it she was set up on your bike like she owned the place....the way I got involved was reaffirming it was okay...he's probably not going to show up anyway..well boy was I surprised when I saw you come through the door at 8:15...and i tried to act all innocent like I didn't know what was going on but I knew I would be found out....so what I am trying to say is that I've converted to the other side....cus haven't you noticed there are now more of them than us????And pretty soon there will not be enough bikes for any of us and we will have to go to the old bike junk yard in victor's closet. I fear for our future and truly hope that deep down you can find some way to forgive me. (or at least get even).
Your pal, Mary

Mr Snootles said...

Let's try and think like Uncle Willie for a moment (scary thought, but hey it's only a moment).

"I always know if I'm working harder than everyone else.

If I'm spinning faster than everyone else, I'm working harder.

If I'm spinning slower than everyone else, no one else has as much load on as me, so I'm working harder."

Is this your theory Uncle Willie?

- Snoot

Willie Y said...

That is right Snoot. I have to be number 1 because I feel that everyone looks to me as a roll model.
and i don't want to let everyone down. It is my lot in spin class and I do it with pride.
And where the heck have you been. That must have been a very long vacation. I really missed you ragging on me.