Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What have you been doing?

Guess who is back in town, Hellboy Josh, that's who. We got together for a beer, well many beer to be truthful, last night. It was good to see Josh as we always seem to have good conversations about what is happening in the world. We always have a good laugh, and sometimes fear, about what the ultra fringe right wing talking heads are promoting. It is always good, for me any way, to talk to Josh, as he confirms some of the craziness that I see in the our politics.

And there is a part of me that really dislikes Josh and it always starts with him saying "Well what have you been up too?" and my reply is "Not to much, but I did see a movie last week." Than I ask him what he had been up to since the last time we talked. He starts with him working 2 day a week as a bartender making some good money and meeting many lady's. Then he runs a couple of miles every day, he has been in New York, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine doing some rock climbing. He also told me he had gone to the airport to go down to Costa Rica, but the flight was booked so he took of for Yellowstone park for a couple days of rock climbing. Other than that he hasn't done too much. Oh I and I forgot, I did buy a new weed whacker. Some times I dislike that guy a lot.

2 comments:

Spencer Troxell said...

Yeah, but does he post 1-2 blogs daily? Checkmate, Hellboy.

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's right, take that Hellboy!