Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Wining Evil

Evil class on Monday with a very hard work out. And she is proving my theory, and that theory is, that when she is not feeling well or she is tired, as she said she was on Monday, that she kicks up her workouts to near hear attack levels. Even though it was really very hard, it was a very good workout. And I only say that after it is over and I am not in the back of a ambulance with two defibrillator marks on my chest. And the music that she used for this hell ride was great, with lots of Led Zeppelin and classic rock music.

Before the workout Evil was wining about the weather, many days of rain, and said that she, if she had the chance, would move to Mass. Like it's not raining in Mass. And I don't know if she realizes it yet, but the whole spin class will not let her go. It's just that simple. We would sabotage every move she tried to make. We all love the evil one and don't want to see her go. So if she doesn't wants her life to be a Twilight Zone episode, about a women who keeps trying to leave her friends and every time she she trys, she is refrained from leaving by one of the spin class people. Eat your heart out Rod Serling. So what I am saying is sit back Evil and relax, you will spending the rest of your life in the "SPIN ZONE" with your spin class. Creepy huh.

4 comments:

Mr Snootles said...

Look Uncle Willie, you know I read your blog every day, but this time you have gone too far.

ERSG may be upset with the weather, but please stop these vicious rumors that she becoming an alcoholic as a result. Otherwise she may move to get away from your gossip and innuendo.

I appeal to you in the spirit of friendship to stop spreading these falsehoods immediately.

Still your friend,

- Snoot

Willie Y said...

Wining: To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

Mr Snootles said...

OOOOOHHHHH NOW I see what you meant. You meant "whining". Not wining.

Wining means drinking wine, or to provide / entertain with wine. As in wining and dining?

Tell me who provides your dictionary so I can complain on your behalf for this misunderstanding we have had.

Glad ESRG is using the weather to provide kick ass classes.

- Snoot

Evil Republican Spin Goddess said...

Thanks Snoots for looking out for me. At least somebody cares about my emotional well being- too bad you live so far away. Willie just wants to chain me up to one of those new Spin bikes and hold me hostage in "Maine the Rain State" FOREVER. That's all he cares about.

FYI, I didn't whine for the past two daysbecause it was sunny and hot. I am wining tonight though. Cheers!