Monday, September 7, 2009

The Something Whisperer


I am obsessed with this TV program The Dog Whisperer. I love this program. It's about training dogs that have behavioral problems. The man who is the star of the show is Cesar Milan and he seems to have a real connection with these dogs. Cesar makes the behavioral problems look so easy to fix. He seems to have a connection with the dogs and understands their behavior.

Like I said he makes it look so easy that I thought I could do something with animal behavioral training. That's when I started what I call the Cat Whisperer. This was not really thought out too well. Cats don't seem that they want to learn any thing. Swimming,fetching,bringing in the new paper, sitting, seeing eye training and going for a walk. After 1 day of business the Cat Whisperer closed up shop.

I am now looking for backing for my new adventure in training animal, with animals that really want and need to be trained. The Slug Whisperer will be much safer.

2 comments:

Spencer Troxell said...

At least you didn't try 'the ferret whisperer' or 'the badger whisperer' first.

evil Republican Spin Goddess said...

Willie,

Stop the self mutilation. We all know the cat didn't do that. I promise I'll come back next week and kick your butt. Take it easy on yourself old buddy. It will be all right.

Amy