Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Evil and the Microphone (The Missing Tuesday Post)


OK let climb aboard the way back machine and go back to Mondays spin class.

( Before reading this post please start the music at the end.)

I entered the workout room everything seemed normal. All the regulars were charging the closet where they keep the bikes in, to get a new model. Evil had just dragged in her steamer trunk size bag that she keeps all of her spin paraphernalia in, and was setting up.

Just as we were about to start the workout, and Evil was about to climb upon her ride. She started to fiddle around with her Ipod. It seems there was trouble brewing because she had forgot to program something on the Ipod for the workout. She started to mumble and pace around like a wolf before it attacks. But thank god she got the Ipod working and was just about to put her microphone on to start the workout. And just like that, it started coming apart.

Evil could not get her microphone to work. She started blowing into it pushing the wires around and checking the batters, but to no avail, it would not work. And that's when yours truly, the friend to all people and animals, your pal, piped up and said "They changed the sending unit for the microphones because they purchased a new one for the Y. Your will not work with this new sending unit. Why don't you try the new microphone, it will fit better around your coconut noggin, Ha ha." And that was it, our gal got all red in the face and the top of her coconut head popped off with steam poured out of the opening. She turned around and found the old sending unit and sprinted to where the new one was plugged in. I got off my bike and was going to help her when she started to pull out the wires for the new unit. I was standing next to her and could sense that I should not say another thing. I could really tell she was pissed because her head rotated 360 degrees and started to spue this green slim just like Linda Blair in the Exorcist I mean she was a little put out.

After I cleaned up the green slimy stuff and calmed Evil down she got on with the workout. The workout was a good hard one and one of her best. I think she made us all pay for that little microphone thingy. And one big thing that I learned today about the Hammer is that, I don't want to get to close to her when she is pissed off, because I think she bites.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Willie, you just completely freaked me out. Did you notice that during the Halloween mix I did not use the song, "Tubular Bells?"" Hmmm, did you notice? DID YOU NOTICE? I hate that song because it really freaks me out. Thanks to you, I now have it stuck in my head. All day.... Thanks buddy!

ERSG said...

That was me above, in case you didn't know. I still can't seem to get my act together. Did the Mic work this morning? Or did you throw it on the ground-like the rest of us instructors?

Willie Y said...

Amy tune in on Thursday to find out the answer.

ERSG said...

Why do I have to wait so long?

Willie Y said...

Because I want to make you suffer like you made me suffer with that hard workout last night.

Love ya Babe