Yesterdays spin class run by our favorite Evil Republican Spin Goddess was a blast. And I mean the blast being, a really hot workout room. But one thing I noticed was the the start of the class always seems to start the same way, total confusion on our gals part.
She come in with her steamer size bag and starts to pull things out of there like no body's business. Out comes her hat, then its her light, then its the workout and today she pulled out a flipper, a flipper, who does she thing she is, Mike Nelson. (Look up this reference)y
Anyway she finally got it together about 8:25 and although it was a late it was a blessing in disguise as it was a really hard workout. Why I sweating like Sara Palin when she trys to make sense. It was a good workout with good music.
As for Evil she needs a roadie and a organizer to make things run a little more smoother.
1 comment:
I looked at the clock and it was only 8:20. So that's a slight exaggeration, my pal. And it's called a "fin." A fin is used to help propel a swimmer while they kick. I am training for a half Ironman now and the first leg is a swim. So that's why the fin was in my bag. I planned on swimming after my bike ride with you. I could have told you all this after class, but you ran away so fast, I though I had cooties or something.
Post a Comment