Monday, May 24, 2010

Mmmmmmmmm A Real Manwich

Police said a cleaning man was taken to a hospital after being sucked into a machine at a sausage-making company in Danvers Mass. While cleaning the sausage machine on Thursday the man, got his head and shoulders stuck when he some how started the machine. The man was taken to the hospital, but showed no obvious sign of trauma.

Company spokesmen immediate response was the introduction of a new product "The Soylent Green Wiener", "We put a little of our self in every hot dog." Plant manager Chuck Heston said "This is a marketing coup, and that the company will take full advantage of publicity. Mr. Heston stated that they are not going to use body parts from live people but, the have contacted a couple of the funeral homes in the area to see if they can establish a steady supply. Yum yum, I can't wait for that first bite.

1 comment:

Spencer Troxell said...

I heard about this story.

When I was in college I worked at a Jelly factory, and there were these gigantic smashing machines that we had to turn off, climb in, and clean.

It always gave me the creeps to climb inside. Especially considering the mentality of some of the guys I worked with, I'm surprised we don't get stories like this more often.