On Monday our gal came back to earth, instead of the full class there were only 4 people in class. Mary, Heidi, Jim, and your pal. It was a great workout and a lot of sweat was left on the floor.
Our gal is going to be away for a couple of weeks. She is going to be doing the Trek Across Maine,it is a 3-day, 180-mile bicycle tour across Maine from the mountains of Sunday River to the town of Belfast. Then she is doing another race somewhere in Mass. Our gal is a exercise nut, in that she is in very good shape and is always doing something for her health and well being.
Except for her one major flaw, that she is a republican, she is quite the women. I think she has been brained washed by her husband over the years. Give me a couple of hours with her and she will start believing that everyone has rights, not just heterosexuals.And choice is just that it a choice. And that most republicans are money grubbing, no regulations people, who worships the dollar and who could care less about the little people. I can't keep coming up with bad things to say about her, there is not much to chose from lately. I hope when she gets back she will give me a little more ammo for my blog.
5 comments:
I like the site re-design, Uncle Woofie!
Thank you.
Republicanism!--when your dreams consist of two-and-a-half car garages and looking down your nose at your neighbors. Then you'll know you've succeeded!
Gotta love that Republican U.S.A., where everyone has an equal shot to make it. Of course some of us got a three century headstart in the old wealth-generation department. But hey, a few generations of slavery and a few more decades of racial bigotry's good for a culture. Gives you soul!
Republicansim! Where people earn what they've got thru hard work. Like George W. Bush. And I'm sure with Sarah Palin's stellar professional resume she'd have been on the Repub ticket even if she were an ugly Hispanic woman.
Gotta love that Republicanism. Two wars while cutting tax cuts along w/ decreased environmental and financial regulation--now that's the path to fiscal security and responsibility!!! G.O.P forever!
I agree with you Lodo. And the way that they are acting lately I don't think they have a chance in the next election. Every time one of them opens their mouths they firmly plant their foot deep down within.They just don't seem to care about the enviornment or moving to get us off our addiction for oil or just about anything, but helping big business.
Well Willie, while I agree w/ you in spirit, I have to say that you can never count The Republicans out in an any American election. They're the home team. The Lakers, Cowboys, or Yankees of politics. Cant win it fair and square? Fuck 'em--just buy it! And say what you will, but being a rich, middle-aged white man in America still isn't a bad thing in politics. So we'll see.
Post a Comment