Monday, June 14, 2010

Facebook

I thought I would start a facebook type post and fill it with all of the wonderful things I do every day.

Your Pal I just got up and I am taking a pee.
June 14 at 6:30am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal I just cleaned the crap out of the side of my eyes. I now feel clean.
June 14 at 6:33am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal I am now counting to see if I still have two balls.One,two. OK everything is were it should be.
June 14 at 6:36am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal I like coffee, how about you.
June 14 at 6:40am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal Just took the test about what famous person you are most like. Mine came out Jeffery Dahmer. Yum yum.
June 14 at 6:50am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal That coffee is starting to kick in, have to find a good magazine quickly.
June 14 at 7:40am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal I found the New York Times magazine section and I am settling in on the commode. Reading questions to John Waters. They asked him what turns him off. He say people that read on the toilet. Funny huh!
June 14 at 7:50am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal My favorite color is yellow. What's yours.
June 14 at 9:45am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal I just spent 45 minutes digging in my nose, not too much to write home about.
June 14 at 10:15am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal My nose is bleeding.
June 14 at 6:17am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal Just spent an hour and a half picking at this thing on my arm. Life is good.
June 14 at 7:10am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal My arm is bleeding.
June 14 at 7:11am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal Just took a test to determined what kind of single cell organism are you most like. I'm Escherichia coli.
June 14 at 8:25am ' Comment' Like' See-Wall-to-Wall

Your Pal Do you think I am crying out for someone to recognize me. I am standing here waving my hands around, can't you see me. And is this why I have to post my every thought and body function. I thing so.

5 comments:

Spencer Troxell said...

Another facebook post!

Crazy.

A pee themed day would be hilarious:

"I just got up and am taking a pee"

"I'm still peeing! Wow! 2 hours later!"

"Oh my god, I'm still peeing! Someone call an ambulance!"

and so on.

Spencer Troxell said...

oh, by 'another facebook post', I mean it's weird that you and Lodo both have facebook themed posts up today.

Lodo Grdzak said...

Ah, the societal contributions of Facebook. What did we do w/out it?!

Willie Y said...

I got the idea after reading Lodo's post.

Mr Snootles said...

That's more like Twitter UW.