Saturday, May 28, 2011

HELP


Strange things are happening and it's not that Sara Palin and the nut governor from Texas have been in the headlines saying that they are speculating about their run for the presidency.No it is that I could not comment on any blogs and worst yet could not post any of my own.

I am finding out that if you have a problem with, lets say, Google, there is no one you can actually talk to. If you are having a problem you look, on their web page for a list of problem and if yours is not there you pick a problem that is close to what your problem is..........it's FU.

What I finally had to do was fill out this form, which asked all kinds of questions,including the month,day and year that I signed up for my Gmail account and the same for when I signed up for Picasa. What the fu-k I can't even remember what I did yesterday, was it a Thursdays or a Monday. How am I suppose to lock down the date I applied for my Gmail account.

So I fill this form out the best I could and hit the send button. The next day I get the email from Google and they say:
.
Hi,

Thank you for filling out the account recovery form. We know losing access to
your account can be a frustrating experience and we want to help.

At Google, we take your privacy and security seriously. We're committed to
returning accounts only when we're sure we're giving them back to the accounts'
owners. Unfortunately, based on the information you provided, we were unable to
verify that you own this account. To ensure that we are not compromising the
security of the data, we can't return the account at this time.

So this morning I check on my blog and everything is OK. I am living in the bizarro land or what.

2 comments:

Spencer Troxell said...

Life without blogging...now there's a scary twilight zone episode.

Glad you're back.

Willie Y said...

It's good to be back.