Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wanted


Spin class on Monday with our gal Evil, was a great workout. Good music mix and a really strenuous workout. As always I was hitting on all cylinders. I don't want to seem like I am the best in class, but everyone should be looking to me as a role model. I'm just saying they should, if they want to get the most out of the workout.

Well enough about me. The class was packed with the usual suspects. Mary, Dede,Wendy, the other Wendy, who is just back from a month in China where she almost starved to death because of the food. If you don't like chicken feet, you might want to head to the local KFC like she finally did. Heidi was also in attendance as was Moyra, (I think that's how you spell her name.)Hank and a women who I still don't remember her name, plus a couple of interlopers.

After the workout I sat down with Evil to chit chat., She reveled that she just gotten two speeding tickets in the same town. Yes our gal has a heavy foot and likes to press the pedal to the metal. Of course she blamed the cop for not allowing her to speed through their little burg. Now I am not the smartest person in the world but if I had gotten a ticket in a certain town, I would maybe slow down and watch what I was doing. But not our gal I guess she thought she could just flash that big sweet smile and turn on the Evil charm and talk her way out of it. But mister policeman was having none of that. I have even heard that the police in this town are carrying a special book of speeding tickets already made out with our gals information in anticipation of her next trip. Watch out Evil they are out for you.

2 comments:

ERSG said...

It's bad enough that my name is going to be written up in the Republican Journal police blotter and the nurses at my hubby's office will highlight my name in the paper. Now, you are posting wanted posters on FB and drawing even more attention to my recent encounters with my favorite State Trooper in Prospect, Maine. Guilty, I am. The town of Prospect consists of 3 buildings and the speed limit drops from 50 to 35 mph for all of length of football field. I missed it the first time heading North at 6 am and the second time heading south in a rainstorm. That is my excuse. When you are driving through fields of blueberries it's hard not to space out. That cop is sitting at this hidden intersection just waiting to snarl his prey. Whatever...I'm getting myself a radar detector to keep me more alert NOT because I speed. Just so you know, Mr. Perfect driving record! Also, I love how you FB alert me to yours posts. I thinks it's cuz you want to steal some of my FB friends to read your somewhat interesting crap!

Willie Y said...

Thanks Evil one a nice world from you is alway helpful.