Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture Is Cool

With the world is ending today I am up for doing a couple of the things that always wanted to do. I think this morning I will be taking spin class with no pants on.......ah freedom for my guys. Next up ,after I am released from jail, is to stop by the Elm Street Grill so I can eat, all by myself, a large pizza with the works. And washed down with a six pack of Andrews Stout. Then it's back home to fire up a couple of splits and climb into my Porsche for a very fast ride through the country side. Also with no pants. Then it's back home, and this is really crazy, and not put my dirty dishes into the dishwasher.........crazy ah. And of course I will not be wearing any pants.

So goodbye to everyone and have a happy rapture.

1 comment:

Spencer Troxell said...

I was going to get raptured but Jesus had a 'no fatties' sign on his big old vw.