It's one of those rare days where I got nothing. With no spin class, my life is now all about filling bird feeders, being excited about getting the mail and spending 22 hours a day in my pj's. Oh yea I forgot, that I have decided to paint my computer room in a color called Philadelphia Cream Cheese, how exciting is that! Oh and yesterday I found a hard sticky spot on the back of my leg and I spent 20 minutes picking that off. Thank god for little things. Let's see, I was also taking a shower yesterday and started to obsess on thinking about if I ever wash the bottom of my feet. It was sort of like Omphaloskepsis, which is the contemplation of one's navel only I was contemplating the bottom of my feet. I think that is about it. Wait a minute is it unhealthy to wear the same clothing for two weeks. Oh well, have a nice day.
Wait a minute whats this on the back of my neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment