That's right I want everyone to follow me on my health-a-palossa tour. And what might you be asking yourself is the the health-a-palossa tour and how can I climb aboard. The way you can climb aboard is to follow on this blog through every test and processor that I am having this month right here at Willie's World.
That's right kiddies you follow your pal Monday, to the foot doctor, who will examine the pain in my left foot. Don't miss the excitement when the doctor asked me "Which foot is it?" And the heart wrenching "Does it hurt when I press here?" You will laugh and you will cry when I say "It hurts when I plant my foot and twist." And then be shocked when the doctor answers with that old joke line "Then don't do that." Can you stand the drama? If you can don't forget to tune in, if you can take it.
Next on the tour is Wednesday for a short trip to the hospital for a stress test. Oh boy, I can feel the excitement growing as you follow me to check in. What will I answer when she ask me "Name please." And follow along as I am asked to give my insurance information in one of three rooms, A,B, or C.
Come with me as I am led to the room that they do the stress test in. Follow along with every non-serious conversation that your pal always has when he is nervous. I will have them all smiling and laughing, you know, in that way that I do. You will listen to the people doing the test say "You are in pretty good shape for a old fucker." Or you could hear "Code red, code red stat someone get the defibrillator."
Next stop on the tour will be in two weeks and it is what is called in the medical community, a colonoscopy. That's right boy's and girls it's that time of my life when you want a professional checking out what is behind the brown door. And you will be with me every minute and there will be details , details and more details. I know it is going to be a pain in the ass,(ha ha ha)but I want to bring all of the readers of Willie's World all the crap. Listen as I say to the doctor " Are you still wearing your watch." Or " If you find any change in there, I'll split with you."'
So that is the itinerary for the tour and I hope that it will be successful. It really sucks getting on in years. And as a friends father once said to me' The golden years........they suck."
Don't miss the other new post below.
4 comments:
It's all part of the process. I'm getting older, and my body is giving me hints that I'll be spending a lot more time at the doctor myself as time goes by. Your medical tribulations ring truer with me than I might like them to.
And so it goes, right?
That's just the way a life goes. As you get older your body starts to ware down. It will happen to everyone.
You're older than dirt, mud and sand combined ... what did you expect? Less wrinkles? Less aches and pains!
As that same old man used to say ... Ya gotta make friends with the aches and pains cuz if you don't, you can't imagine how much more they hurt.
BTW ... get ready your big birthday's coming ... can't you schedule a medical test forthe same day?
Miss you and love you, you old fart!
Post a Comment