I just can't get enough of John Stewart showing what Fox News is all about. As your pal has been saying for years, they are neither fair nor balanced. They have become what their mantra use to be, bias media. In giving the conservative point of view they have gone way beyond being fair and balanced. They almost never give the other side of a story. Their guest include any person who will rile on about any unsubstantiated rumors and not challenging them, as most of the time they are riling against our president or some liberal cause. John Stewart shows with comedy, how bias, unfair, and the hypocrisy of Fox and in some cases, as Glen Beck show has proven, the craziness of their programing.
Media Matters listed where Fox News personalities have endorsed, raised money, or campaigned for Republican candidates or causes, or against Democratic candidates or causes, in more than 300 instances HERE. .
I just had to add this little dittie. It's not Fox new, but it shows me that we elect the stupidest people on the planet to govern and State Representaitve Cecil Ash (R-Mesa) is among the stupidest.
Stewart's funny as all hell. Though it does kind of bother me that Stewart/Goldberg seem to create the content and fodder for each other's shows. I mean, they say the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference. Its obvious these guys and their networks hate each other to the point of love. I can't help but feel they call each other at the end of the night and laugh "Did you hear how I zinged you today?" "Oh yeah, I've got a 10 minute bit I'm gonna do on that tomorrow. Thanks guy, it was a slow news day!" Still, pretty damn funny. And like Stewart says, his show's not a real news show. But in fairness, neither is Bill "Thai whorehouse" O'Reilly.
Yes the Stewart show is not a real new program. And I agree that Bill "Loofa"O'Reilly, Hannity and Beck are not "news programs". My problem is that there are possibly millions of their viewers who think that they are watching the news and not opinion. If you listen to people being interviewed at these tea parties ,they spout tons of misinformation and give these Fox nuckelheads as their source. Scares the hell out of me.
2 comments:
Stewart's funny as all hell. Though it does kind of bother me that Stewart/Goldberg seem to create the content and fodder for each other's shows. I mean, they say the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference. Its obvious these guys and their networks hate each other to the point of love. I can't help but feel they call each other at the end of the night and laugh "Did you hear how I zinged you today?" "Oh yeah, I've got a 10 minute bit I'm gonna do on that tomorrow. Thanks guy, it was a slow news day!" Still, pretty damn funny. And like Stewart says, his show's not a real news show. But in fairness, neither is Bill "Thai whorehouse" O'Reilly.
Yes the Stewart show is not a real new program. And I agree that Bill "Loofa"O'Reilly, Hannity and Beck are not "news programs". My problem is that there are possibly millions of their viewers who think that they are watching the news and not opinion. If you listen to people being interviewed at these tea parties ,they spout tons of misinformation and give these Fox nuckelheads as their source. Scares the hell out of me.
Post a Comment