Friday, May 28, 2010

The Other Important News

In the words from Joni Mitchell's Big Yellow Taxi "You don't know what you got till it's gone". And that is what Jesse James is singing now, after screwing around on his wife, Sandra Bullock. Boohoo Jesse, you should have kept it in your pants.

Lindsay Lohan living the life and doing everything she can think of to kill her career. You go girl. She soon will be staring in the bio-pic about the life of Linda Lovelace of deep throat fame. You have come along way since the "Parent Trap".

Alexis Houston, the woman and self-proclaimed relative of Whitney Houston who held a press conference with her lawyer Gloria Allred to DENY an affair with Matt Lauer, was born a man, the NY Post reports. When asked "What do you call a female sex change"? A addadictomy was the answer.

Jennifer Aniston recently took off her top to flaunt her abs for Smart Water. But you know what, who gives a flying fu*k. Now I have nothing against Jennifer Aniston but I don't understand her fame. She was good on "Friends" but her movie career is filled with crap pictures. So Jennifer you go girl and keep taking your top off instead of picking a good script.

Willie Nelson pulled off a real shocker this time: He cut his hair. Oh my god what are we going to do now. The world as we know it is over. "Oh the humanity."

2 comments:

Spencer Troxell said...

I'm pulling for Lindsey Lohan. I hope she's still a lesbian (or bisexual) when she sobers up. She could be a good role model for gay & lesbian youth.

Willie Nelson's Reggae album was awesome.

Willie Y said...

I here ya babe.